1. Definition of terms
- 1.1.1. "Website Administration" (hereinafter — the Administration) refers to authorised employees for the management of the Mercury Tower website, who organise and/or process personal data, and also determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, and actions (operations) taken with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (subject of the personal data).
- 1.1.3. "Processing personal data" refers to any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- 1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" refers to a requirement for the Processor or other person who has obtained access to the personal data to prevent its dissemination without the consent of the subject of the personal data or based on another legal basis.
- 1.1.5. "Mercury Tower website" refers to a collection of interconnected web pages located on the internet at a unique address (URL): mercury-city.com, as well as its subdomains.
- 1.1.6. "Subdomains" are webpages or a collection of webpages located on third-level domains, belonging to the Mercury Tower website, as well as other temporary pages, at the bottom of which the Administration's contact information is indicated
- 1.1.7. "User of the Mercury Tower website" (hereinafter User) is a person who has access to the Mercury Tower website via the Internet and makes use of the information, materials and products found on the Mercury Tower website.
- 1.1.8. "Cookies" refer to a small fragment of data sent from a website and stored on a User's computer, which is sent by a web client or a web browser when an HTTP request is sent to open the specific webpage.
- 1.1.9. "IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network through which the User obtains access to the Mercury Tower website.
2. General provisions
- 2.4. The Administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User.
- 3.2.1. User's surname, name, and patronymic
- 3.2.2. User’s phone number
- 3.2.3. User's e-mail address
- 3.2.4. User's place of residence (if necessary)
- 3.2.5. Photo (if necessary)
3.3. The Mercury Tower website protects Data that is automatically transmitted when visiting pages:
- IP address
- information from cookies
- information about web browser
- access time
- referrer (the address of the previous page)
- 3.3.1. Disabling cookies may make it impossible to access parts of the website that require authorisation.
- 3.3.2. The Mercury Tower website collects statistics on the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to prevent, detect and solve technical problems.
4. Purpose of collecting User's personal data
4.1. The User’s personal data may be used by the Administration to:
- 4.1.1. Identify the User registered on the Mercury Tower website for their subsequent authorisation.
- 4.1.2. Provide the User with access to the personalised data of the Mercury Tower website.
- 4.1.3. Establish feedback with the User, including sending notifications and inquiries regarding the use of the Mercury Tower website, and processing requests from the User.
- 4.1.4. Determine the location of the User to ensure security and prevent fraud.
- 4.1.5. Confirm the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- 4.1.6. Create an account to use parts of the Mercury Tower website if the User has given consent to said account being created.
- 4.1.7. Send the User notifications by e-mail.
- 4.1.8. Provide the User with effective technical support in case of any issue related to the use of the Mercury Tower website.
- 4.1.9. Provide the User (with their consent) with special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Mercury Tower website.
5. Methods and terms of processing personal data
- 5.1. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal manner, including personal data information systems, using automation tools or without using such tools.
- 5.2. The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorised bodies of the Russian government only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.3. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration has the right not to inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 5.4. The Administration takes the necessary organisational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions by third parties.
- 5.5. The Administration, along with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. Rights and obligations of the parties
6.1. The User has the right to:
- 6.1.1. Freely decide on the provision of personal data necessary for using the Mercury Tower website and agree to its processing.
- 6.1.2. Update and supplement the information provided on personal data in case of change in this data.
- 6.1.3. Receive information from the Administration regarding the processing of their personal data, if such right is not limited in accordance with federal laws. Demand the Administration to clarify, block or destroy their personal data if said data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, has been illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take measures provided by law to protect their rights. For this, it is enough to notify the Administration at the specified e-mail address.
6.2. The Administration is obliged to:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
- 6.2.4. Block the personal data relating to the relevant User, from the time of the request from the User, or their legal representative or the authorised body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7. Responsibility of the parties
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration does not bear responsibility if said confidential information:
- 7.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 7.2.2. Was received from a third party before it was received by the Resource Administration.
- 7.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- 7.3. The User is solely responsible for complying with the requirements of the laws of the Russian Federation, including laws on advertising, on protection of copyright and related rights, on protection of trademarks and service marks, but not limited to the above, including full responsibility for the content and form of the materials.
- 7.4. The User acknowledges that responsibility for any information (including but not limited to: data files, texts, etc.) to which they may have access as part of the Mercury Tower website, shall be borne by the individual who provided said information.
- 7.5. The User agrees that the information provided to them as part of the Mercury Tower website may be intellectual property the rights to which are protected and belong to other Users, partners or advertisers who post such information on the Mercury Tower website.
The User is not entitled to make changes, lease, transfer on loan terms, sell, distribute or create production works on the basis of such Content in accordance with the terms of a separate agreement.
- 7.6. In the case of textual materials (articles, publications that are freely and publicly available on the Mercury Tower website), their distribution is allowed, provided that a link to the Mercury Tower website is given.
- 7.7. The Administration shall not be liable to the User for any loss or damage incurred by the User as a result of deletion, failure or inability to save any Content or other communication data contained on the Mercury Tower website or transmitted through it.
- 7.8. The Administration is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages as a result of: using or the inability to use the website or individual services; unauthorised access to the User’s communications; the statements or behaviour of any third party on the site.
- 7.9. The Administration is not responsible for any information posted by the User on the Mercury Tower website, including but not limited to: copyrighted information without the direct consent of the copyright owner.
8. Dispute resolution
- 8.1. Before taking any claim to court regarding a dispute arising from the relationship between the User and the Administration, it is obligatory to submit a claim (a proposal in writing or in electronic form about the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2. Within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, the recipient notifies the claimant in writing or in electronic form of the results of reviewing the claim.
- 8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the Arbitration Court of Moscow, Russia.
9. Additional terms
Updated: November 06, 2018
Russia, Moscow, LIEDEL INVESTMENTS LIMITED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Representative Office in Moscow: 15 1st Krasnogvardeysky Proezd, 15123100, Moscow